CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Art

Jumat, 22 Juli 2011

Miniature


In semester2, we got an assignment to make a miniature from a house that has been build randomly..
and this is my first miniature.. I got a house that is very big, which built in 1961 in California..have forgot the name since it's already several months.. XD but will updated later.. and since the house is very big..it's hard to make the miniature..and..I'm in a rush to submit it.. so..it's not very nice..but still feel proud of some part.. and it is :

Living room

I love the paint I make.. ^^ What do you guys think..?

and this is the Dining room...
I love the table and chair..It's make from ice-cream's stick..hard to cut it..
and there are a banner write " Itadakimasu" , it's a Japanese greeting before eat..



Though it's not that great..but I'm quite satisfied..because I sleep for few hours only to finished it..
XD
and at last..
the teacher only took some photograph..
=_=

0 comments: